JS code after successful submission of a form

Home Forums Quform WordPress JS code after successful submission of a form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vsexmogushiy
    Participant

Good day!

I need to run JS code after successful submission of a form.
    One code for any form, and several different ones for forms with different IDs.

Could you please tell me which hook I can use to do this ( a link to the documentation section will be enough).

(I need use Yandex Metrica)

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

vsexmogushiy
    Participant

Many Thanks, it works!

Please tell me 2 more questions:
    1. How I can fixe this problem (screenshot)?
    2. Which caching plugin can use it with a QForm?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

vsexmogushiy
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the answer, but the problem just occurred when caching was enabled. The Hyper X plugin is used, and the problem is that when sending invisible fields, they are cached (ip address, time of sending, user agent, and others). Invisible fields get into the cache and remain there, however, in the CMS, the data in the additional information block is filled in correctly. In more detail in the screenshots, tell me how to make invisible fields not fall into the cache?

Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

vsexmogushiy
    Participant

The forms are located on all pages of the site (header, footer, body several times). If it is possible to make a JS code, this is bad news, PHP, as I understand it, will load a lot. Therefore, yes, of course we need at least some kind of option, the most productive and optimal.

Ally
    Support Staff

vsexmogushiy
    Participant

Thank you very much, if I understand correctly, you also need to change:
    replaceVariables('{ip}')
    to:
    replaceVariables('{uniqid}')
    for install unique ID?

But what to do for a dynamic value? More detailed settings are in the screenshot.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by vsexmogushiy. Reason: code
    Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy