Label with Inside Placement won’t fade when visitors fill out form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Label with Inside Placement won’t fade when visitors fill out form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    happyches
    Participant

Quform 1.4
    Wordpress 3.8.1

I have a form where the Labels have Inside Placement..
    i.e.
    First Name:
    Email Address:
    Phone Number:

When you click into any of the fields, the “First Name, Email, Phone #” should disappear or “go lighter in text colour” in order for the user to see what they are typing. Unfortunately the text is staying there, in bold-black so it looks like (to the user) that the form isn’t working (because the expected result of the form name is that it will be invisible so you can type)

I disabled the plugins and found the cause to be W3 Total Cache.

(Which is a plugin I’d very much like to keep.)

So what I was wondering.. the best method of resolving.. ?

Can I make the text “lighter” on the front end (if so, how?).. that way, it wouldn’t matter either way if it doesn’t disappear.

And in the meantime, I’ll try and find out which file within W3 Total Cache is causing the problem.. 🙂

Kind Regards,

Penny

happyches
    Participant

Nevermind, I removed the following from W3 Total Cache’s Javascript Minify Settings:

wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/js/iphorm.js

wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/js/jquery.iphorm.js

wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/js/jquery.smooth-scroll.min.js

wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/js/uniform/jquery.uniform.js

wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/js/jquery.infieldlabel.min.js

I’m not sure which one was the one that actually worked (I’m thinking that last one looks like the only one I should’ve had to remove?) .. but in any case, it’s all resolved now.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy