Latest Version and Error

Home Forums Quform WordPress Latest Version and Error

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rufnex
    Participant

Hi,

i wanted to download the latest Version on themeforest but i get the 1.7.7 .. any ideas why?

In my admin i get two blank forms .. no titel is displayed and if i click to the detail site i got a message form id doesnt exist. the old comments are still counted but the listiing of the comments are all blank.

Any ideas how i can fix this ?

Greetings

Rufnex

Rufnex
    Participant

And i get on the site formular frontent site the formular raped in this visual tags:

[raw]

form html

[/raw]

Inside the WP Admin, if i want to insert a quform, the opend modal is empty with 0.

?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Rufnex
    Participant

Hi Ally,

thank you .. the plugin is updated, the modal is no correct and the raw problem is solved.

But i still have lost two forms .. all content are empty but the id is still listed, also the comments all rows listest with empty content. any change to restore this?

greetings

Rufnex

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Rufnex
    Participant

Hi Ally,

thx for replay .. meanwhile we hat solved this by building the two forms new ;o)

greetings

Rufnex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy