Limit entries

Home Forums Quform WordPress Limit entries

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    arturb16
    Participant

Dear ThemeCatcher Team,

we are a film festival in Germany and would like to use the QuForm WordPress plugin for our audience to order their festival passes.
    For this we need to be able to limit the form entries, so that the form closes when our festival passes are sold out. I have seen that this can be done very easily in the form settings. However, we also want to allow our audience to order multiple festival passes (up to six per entry). Is it possible not to restrict entries, but to link elements in the form itself with a restriction?
    Maybe there is another way to restrict a form not by entries but a certain number of orders?

Thanks for your help!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

arturb16
    Participant

Thank you, that would be super helpful if you could show me an example!

greets,

Joseph

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

arturb16
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help.

We have 21 different versions of our festival pass, so I have created 21 slightly different forms. Now if I needed 21 different entry limits for the 21 forms – would I have to customize the code from this page for each form / entry limit individually and upload 21 plugins or is there an easier way for this?

Ally
    Support Staff

arturb16
    Participant

Once again, many, many thanks for your help.

I have one more question, hopefully the last for now.

For three of our forms we would like to have two different versions of our festival passes. The form as a whole should close after 50 entries in each case – but these 50 entries should be distributed between the two versions. For example, version A should be able to be ordered 12 times and version B 38 times. I wanted to create a radio button with these two options (version A or version B) and found this example. The button for version A should also disappear when it has been selected a total of 12 times. However, the button would have to be counted six times instead of only once for an order for e.g. six people and thus six festival passes. Is there a way to make the button disappear after exactly 12 festival pass orders, no matter if this is the case after two or twelve entries? Ideally, even with a multiple order of e.g. six people, it could then be selected for all people individually whether they want version A or version B (one radio button with the selection between version A and version B per name / festival pass). Is it possible to get the maximum number of 12 festival pass orders from a sum of several radio buttons and have them disappear automatically as soon as version A has been selected 12 times? Also if e.g. the first entry/order selects 6 times version A, the second entry/order selects 4 times version A and the third entry would like to select also 4 times version A, but after two selections gets the message (version A is unfortunately no longer available – this can be because for this version only a limited number of seats is available).

I would like to thank you again very much for your help and patience.

Regards
    Joseph

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

arturb16
    Participant

Hi,

I have put everything together and as far as I can tell everything is working without any problems. So I just wanted to say thank you very much again.

Best regards
    Joseph

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy