Limiting Preview Entries Data, Layout disappear.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Limiting Preview Entries Data, Layout disappear.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    onukingsleyonu
    Participant

I have a form preview page but I want to limit the number of entries so that it can just be one page for the user to print out since the form entries doesn’t keep the form layout.

In my function.php I change this code line return $form->replaceVariables(‘{all_form_data}’, ‘html’); to

return $form->replaceVariables(‘{element|id:3|Name}{element|id:24|Date of Birth{element|id:27|Gender}{element|id:30|Height}{element|id:19|Zone}{element|id:21|University}}’, ‘html’);

It doesn’t maintain the entries layout any more. It will become scattered

Any help please. Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

onukingsleyonu
    Participant

Thank you very much. The job is almost completed but one more thing, I want the uploaded image to be visible in the preview page but it shows just the link. It was showing when I was using return $form->replaceVariables(‘{all_form_data}’, ‘html’);. See picture below. It is now showing link but I want the image to be visible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    onukingsleyonu
    Participant

And how can I make the image also visible in the email.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

onukingsleyonu
    Participant

Thank you very much, the image is now visible both in the preview and email.

One more thing, is it possible to make the image visible when you export to excel.

Thanks,
    Kingsley

onukingsleyonu
    Participant

And also if it will be possible to make the uploaded image visible once the user select the image while filling the remaining form field.

Ally
    Support Staff

onukingsleyonu
    Participant

Thank you for your help but I tried filling the form and when I select the image I was expecting to see the image show preview but it still shows the file name. I did exactly what you said I should do.
    The Question again
    “And also if it will be possible to make the uploaded image visible once the user select the image while filling the remaining form field.”
    Image below
    Thanks,
    Kingsley

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

onukingsleyonu
    Participant

I turned it off and still, it does show image preview. Well, thanks very much, I will keep trying and see if it will finally works.

onukingsleyonu
    Participant

I turned it off and still, it doesn’t show image preview. Well, thanks very much, I will keep trying and see if it will finally works.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy