Link in Quform to ther Quform

Home Forums Quform WordPress Link in Quform to ther Quform

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ebernhard
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I have a quform (booking form) and I want to link from that form to the contact form.

I use the folowing code [iphorm_popup id=”22″ name=”contact form”]contact us[/iphorm_popup].

The link works well but in the booking form the dropdown menus are no longer working. If I delete the link to the other form all dropdown menus are working again.

Any idea how I can solve this?

Thanks and regards,
    Eric

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ebernhard
    Participant

Hi Allan,

I have send you the link via email.

Hope you can assist me here

Thanks,
    Eric

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ebernhard
    Participant

Hi Ally,

again great help thanks for that!!
    I tried to copy this trick to the Booking request page, but this is not working for all the links on this page

Via the button contact us it is working but via the link behind the photo and the link behind the column with the text ” I am already familiar with….” the link on the form is not working

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
    Eric

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy