Linking to the popup form when using Colorbox

Home Forums Quform PHP Linking to the popup form when using Colorbox

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    oconnorshane
    Participant

Hi, I’m having a few issues using the link to the contact form once I’ve put it into my
    web page.

I’m trying to add the link to the form into a menu in the header, or perhaps the footer.

The hyperlink to the form, using the Colorbox popup, works fine when the hyperlink is
    contained within the source code section of the form; and it can appear on different
    locations on the web page, depending on where I paste the code for the form.

But if I copy the hyperlink (or move it) and put it into a menu item in my header, for
    example, outside of the source code section of the form, it doesn’t go back to the form.

Could you please advise how I could perhaps have the source code section of the form
    located out of the way somewhere in my page, and still link to it to activate the popup?

Thanks!

oconnorshane
    Participant

Thanks, I have the issue resolved, I’ve put the whole form code into the link and it works.

Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy