Links not working

Home Forums Storm WordPress Links not working

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    tommy72060
    Participant

I couldn’t find a place to change the address, so I totally deleted it then re-uploaded another version. It’s super big now at the bottom.. I don’t really mind it large I guess. I suppose if I add another image it will all resize itself back into the mosaic. Thx, I can live with it the way it’s working now. -Thx

tommy72060
    Participant

Hi, new wrinkle. When going to any gallery page and seeing the mosaic view.. when I click on one of those pictures to open it full screen in the carousel.. it does a strange blink open, then close, then open again.

Also, in carousel mode some pictures show a comments box below, some do not. I’ve never figured out a way to remove all that empty content from the bottom of some of the pictures (ie comments section, etc).

thx
    Thomas
    http://www.tommyofetish.com

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy