log error

Home Forums Quform WordPress log error

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tartpion
    Participant

Hello
    i have a lot of errors from quform on my logs
    please can you tell me what this mean and if i lose some submissions because of this ??
    thx a lot for your help

Got error ‘PHP message: Erreur de la base de donn\xc3\xa9es WordPress\xc2\xa0: Duplicate entry ‘Hw98fMRxFuOysM87MmDYCDsNBqIalkDjq0BIYUYX’ for key ‘id’ pour la requ\xc3\xaate INSERT INTO OdhjQ8_quform_sessions (id, payload, last_activity) VALUES (‘Hw98fMRxFuOysM87MmDYCDsNBqIalkDjq0BIYUYX’, ‘YToxOntzOjY6Il90b2tlbiI7czo0MDoiMUN5a0V2TDBNdnZkNm15VGR6ZlF6ak1YT3Y3Zk9CVnJ0WWZwM2Z3VyI7fQ==’, ‘1656502879’) faite par shutdown_action_hook, do_action(‘shutdown’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Quform_Session->save, Quform_Session->write’

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tartpion
    Participant

Hello,
    thx for your reply

no i use wp rocket but i dont have a captcha

regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tartpion
    Participant

Thx for your help

if you are sure i dont lose submissions, it is ok

else, i prefer put the fix

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy