Logic rules wont pop up if you tick Enable conditional logic

Home Forums Quform WordPress Logic rules wont pop up if you tick Enable conditional logic

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    YolandaS
    Participant

I have created the Quform on a diffirent site and ticked on Enable conditional logic and then the Logic rules automatically pops up and then you can add the values (its still using WordPress 3.5.1. ).

but now with the other site i ticked on Enable conditional logic on nothing pops up. Is it because of the new version of wordpress (WordPress 3.6). and how can i fix this problem

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

YolandaS
    Participant

HI thanks for the super fast reply.

i have Version 1.4.4 of the Quform plugin and it does not show that it needs to be updated?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

YolandaS
    Participant

Its working now.

Thanks for the quick response.

YolandaS
    Participant

i cant submit another ticket because the support system does not want to accept my purchase code.

Is there a way to duplicate groups that I have made about, 4 or 5 times of the same group

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

YolandaS
    Participant

Hi

yes i can start a new topic on the link you send me. When will the next major update happen?

i dont get any error if i submit the code it gives me a green block with this message,
    Verification complete

You have been granted access to the forums for the following products:
    Quform WordPress

but as soon as I go back to my profile and the Topics Started this message keep on appearing again, You do not yet have permission to post in this forum. Verify your purchase to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

JP
    Participant

where I can download the latest version of Quform?

Ally
    Support Staff

JP
    Participant

But I forgot the email I used to purchased it! what can I do?

JP
    Participant

It was a while ago and on my new account is not listed!

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy