mail to client configuration

Home Forums Quform PHP mail to client configuration

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kahuna_Design
    Participant

Hello there,

I created landing page here: http://systherm-info.pl/HASP/Sentinel-Demo/index.html

I can’t find where I missed something. Sending messages works fine, but confirmation email doesn’t work. Could you take a look on my landing page?

I already made configuration from documentation ($config[‘autoreply’] = true; in process-groups.php).

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Kahuna_Design
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your fast response. Yes I tried to do it. I also asked to make a test my hosting company and the said the somewhere has to be a bug in a script or I did somewhere wrong configuration because they don’t see any attempts to send emails from their logs. If you could check it with FTP access I’ll send you connection details.

Thank you,

Jack

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Kahuna_Design
    Participant

Hi,

It works! Sorry if I bothered you. My mistake.

Thank you for your help!

Jack

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy