Mailchimp API not connecting

Home Forums Quform WordPress Mailchimp API not connecting

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    critchy@mac.com
    Participant

Hi all, I cannot get the mailchimp API to forward from QuForms the fields I have merged, in fact it does not register as connecting to my Mailchimp account at all.

I followed the integration steps to a T but must have missed something, or there is a conflict I cannot find.

Can anybody Help? I am not sure what info to post to get you started other than I did everything as in the 9 steps help here and the form submits but doesn’t forward any information to Mailchimp

I am using WordPress latest version 3.5.2

thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

IYBI
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having the same problem, I’ve integrated mailchimp and quform on a few sites now with no problems but it doesn’t seem to work for my website IYBI

I’ve double checked that the API, list id and form id’s are all correct. Is there another reason it may not be working?

thanks
    IYBI

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jessical
    Participant

I am having the same problem, the first line of my looks like this :

function my_save_to_mailchimp($form)

Am I not correctly identifying my form?

thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy