Mailchimp Integration no longer working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Mailchimp Integration no longer working

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    richardnorthwood
    Participant

Okay folks, a bit of a back story.

About a week ago I successfully tied one of my quforms into my mailchimp list as per the instructions. I believe after I did that there was a theme, or wordpress update, or both.

I went to add another form with a different ID number etc. I folllowed the instructions again but I noticed when I went to add the code to the functions.php file the old mailchimp code was no longer there at the bottom. That was odd.

So now when I followed the instructions, and added basically the same code, I get a PARSE error on line 2401 in functions.php and my website doesn’t load. Obviously I removed it. But I’d really like to get this mail chimp integration tied back in, its important to my work flow.

Here is the code I was trying to use, and it seems as though the error is occuring at the site of the first MERGE tag:
    —-
    function my_save_to_mailchimp($form)
    {
    if (!class_exists(‘MCAPI’)) {
    require_once dirname(__FILE__) . ‘/MCAPI.class.php’;
    }

$api = new MCAPI(‘-SNIP-‘);
    $listId = ‘-SNIP-‘;
    $email = $form->getValue(‘iphorm_5_1’);

// OPTIONAL: if you are saving additional fields to MC, set the merge tags, otherwise set $mergeVars to an empty array
    $mergeVars = array(
    ‘EMAIL’ => $form->getValue(‘iphorm_5_1’),
    ‘FNAME’ => $form->getValue(‘iphorm_5_2’),
    ‘LNAME’ => $form->getValue(‘iphorm_5_3’)
    );

// Other settings
    $emailType = ‘html’;
    $doubleOptin = false;
    $updateExisting = false;
    $replaceInterests = false;
    $sendWelcome = false;

$api->listSubscribe($listId, $email, $mergeVars, $emailType, $doubleOptin, $updateExisting, $replaceInterests, $sendWelcome);
    }
    add_action(‘iphorm_post_process_5’, ‘my_save_to_mailchimp’, 10, 1);
    —-

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Ally.
    richardnorthwood
    Participant

moderator: could you please remove my list ID and API? Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy