Mailchimp integration not working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Mailchimp integration not working

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    foodstijl
    Participant

Hi,

I installed Quform created a form, added Mailchimp integration with API key. tested it, it worked.
    And now I tested it again, it doesn’t work..
    I can’t figure out why it stopped working. Could you perhaps take a look?

Geneesmiddelentekort

I can provide login credentials if needed.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

foodstijl
    Participant

my message keeps disappearing probably because of the code I entered. let’s see if this message will go trough without code.

foodstijl
    Participant

I can’t seem to post the response code. the backticks are not working. I see no error message.
    I put it in a txt file and uploaded it for you to see:

https://nlgene-santhoven.savviihq.com/screenshots/mailchimp-request1.txt

I tried enabling and disabling Opt-in in Mailchimp and in Quform, but nothing seems to work.

Hope you can help

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

foodstijl
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I tried with a few e-mail addresses that I deleted from Mailchimp, but that didn’t seem to work because Mailchimp recognised the addresses I guess. (although it does work when i fill in the Mailchimp signup form).

When a colleague tried with a fresh e-mail address. it semi worked.
    The email address was instantly added to the audience list (So it does work), but before any opt-in email was sent (that’s not correct).

Settings:
    The opt-in option in Quform settings (under Mailchimp) is unchecked.
    The opt-in option in Mailchimp (of the audience list) is checked.

Should both opt-in options be checked for it to work?

And Mailchimp is also set to send a welcome e-mail for when a person is added to the list, that didn’t send either..
    When I fill in the sign up form (from Mailchimp) it all works.. So there is something wrong with the Mailchimp integration.

Hope you can help.

Kind regards,
    Emile Jansen

foodstijl
    Participant

When I check the double opt-in option in Mailchimp and in Quform, it looks like it works!

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy