Mailchimp integration: select audience in form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Mailchimp integration: select audience in form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    foodstijl
    Participant

Hi,

I have connected a specific subscription form (build with Quform) to Mailchimp. The form info gets added to a preselected Audience , set in settings of the integration, with a specific tag attached. This works fine.

I would like to let the user choose which newsletter they will subscribe to. but the different newsletters are send to different audiences in Mailchimp.

Would it be possible to add checkboxes to the form (for the different newsletters) and set is up that the form information is added to the correct audience in Mailchimp corresponding with the checkbox they selected.

Example of the different newsletters:

– Sales newsletter >> info added to the Audience that is used to send the Sales newsletter
    – Innovation newsletter >> info added to the Audience that is used to send the Innovation newsletter
    – Company newsletter >> info added to the Audience that is used to send the Company newsletter

and if the user selects them all the info will be added to all audiences.

Would that be possible and if yes, How can I set this up?

Hope you can help.
    Kind regards, Emile

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

foodstijl
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Yes of course. I was thinking to do this in 1 integration but dividing it in 3 integrations should do the trick!
    Thanks again for your excellent help.

Kind regards,
    Emile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy