Making a custom form with a custom background

Home Forums Quform WordPress Making a custom form with a custom background

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ignaciosantiagop
    Participant

Hi, first I have to say that Quform is just perfect.

I have this web, digitalessen.net, and I´m going to create several forms throught the web.

They are going to be similar, so I need help with one.

In the home I want to make a form to impact the visitor, so I would like to insert my form into a box with a background color (blue).

I have been reading tons of posts, and your FAQ, but I haven´t been able to make it.

I just would like to differeciate the contact form from the list at the left.

One last thing, the dropdown menu, how do I make it with the same with as the others? With is the style? I had tried with “Dropdown Menu elements” but without success.

Thanks

ignaciosantiagop
    Participant

I need help

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ignaciosantiagop
    Participant

Thanks Allan,

Do you think is ok now, or it can be better?

ignaciosantiagop
    Participant

Also when I press submit (and i haven´t filled in any data), how do you translate “invalid email address”?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Allan
    Support Staff

ignaciosantiagop
    Participant

Hi Allan,

I had followed all what you told me., but the result is not ok

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ignaciosantiagop
    Participant

Hi Allan,

Another thing is email translation. I had translate what i want to show to my client, but now it appears “Invalid email address”, and there´s no place to translate it.

Allan
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy