Making the background transparent and changing buttons or fixing storm theme

Home Forums Quform WordPress Making the background transparent and changing buttons or fixing storm theme

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    liquidvpn
    Participant

The storm theme is awesome except the text boxes and drop down boxes do not line up. (see screenshot) I would like to fix this if someone can tell me what to use. I have tried adding padding to the labels of the drop down boxes and it doesnt really make it look as good as the dark theme does.

If that is not possible and I am forced to use the dark theme but it really clashes with my website. I don’t really have the time to hack my way through making a whole theme so I am hoping someone here can help me make it transparent like the storm theme and possibly editing the buttons so they are the same buttons for me theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy