Manually resend notification emails

Home Forums Quform WordPress Manually resend notification emails

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tkieneker
    Participant

Hello – I saw this thread on the codecanyon comments page and wondered if this in fact was released in the most recent update. I don’t see it if it was. Would love this feature for people who have entered their email wrong. Thanks… Tanya
    —–
    Can you please add a feature to be able to manually resend entries again? This will help us receive any failed to email entries or to extract entries with the proper form data and links.
    —–
    ThemeCatcher AUTHOR

7 months ago
    Hi

Yes, we’ll add it in the next update.

Regards, TC

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tanman1000
    Participant

Please release v2.2 today. Thanks! lol

katw
    Participant

Was this feature added?

As 2.2.0 doesn’t show this as an option in Entries List or edit view.

Would be great to have.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Bobert
    Participant

was this ever added? I think this should be a fundamental part of the plugin..

Ally
    Support Staff

Venom
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Refer to the Change log 2.6, Added a resend notification feature to the view entry page

Changelog

May I know the location for clicking the “Resend notification”, i could not find it even I updated it to latest v2.6 in both view entry or edit entry page.

Regards,
    Venom

Ally
    Support Staff

Venom
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I found it. Great feature.

Regards,

Venom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy