Masked Phone number field does not save to entries nor db

Home Forums Quform WordPress Masked Phone number field does not save to entries nor db

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jerkski
    Participant

Hello,

I am having a bit of trouble with saving a masked phone number field to the database. My database field type is varchar(12). My path to jquery.maskedinput.min.js is valid.

I followed your guide to do this, but it does not save to either my quform entries or custom mysql database table. If I remove the script code, it does work, but obviously saves unmasked. Any tips? Here is the HTML code i put in the form:

<script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://localhost/wp-content/jquery.maskedinput.min.js”></script&gt;
    <script type=”text/javascript”>jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    $(“.iphorm_6_27”).mask(“999-999-9999”);
    });</script>

And here is the regex:

/^[0-9]{3}-[0-9]{3}-[0-9]{4}$/

jerkski
    Participant

Ugh…sorry, accidentally put Regex under filters instead of validators. Works great now!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jerkski
    Participant

Thnx for the response. I appreciate your hard work and timeliness!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy