Merge

Home Forums Quform WordPress Merge

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    I had the old iphorm on the wordpress site, now i merged it to the new quform. How ever, i don´t get the mailer to function anymore, i have a custom mail-cotizar.php what i want to send when someone filling out the form.
    I will send you the the file and see if you find the problem… The for function, it send to my data base correct.

Thanks in advance
    Icemanmx

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Icemanmx. Reason: Uploaded new file
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Icemanmx
    Participant

I get this error when trying to activate the plug in..

” Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cotizar_customize_email() (previously declared in /home/pg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cotizar/cotizar.php:51) in /home/pg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cotizar2/cotizar.php on line 13 ”

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Attachments:
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    I did what you recommended me, but no luck…
    I even changed the name of the plugin folder and go away from the name cotizar…
    I will send you my plugin folder named qmailhdapg and all the files i was edeting, i don´t know if i missing something…
    The error i get when sending the form is Ajax error…
    I sending in the zip file also 5 images what showing the id from the form i am using.

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Attachments:
    Icemanmx
    Participant

I sent a link to renew your password for the site, you are admin now…
    https://hdapuertagrande.com.mx/hdapg is the login link and your email is support@themecatcher.net

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello Ally
    Thanks for your support, good as always… The funny stuff is that it is function on the old cotizar this if statement is like that, i never think about that i need to add one more <?php endif; ?> in the end.

But a big thanks for this, now i can change to the new cotizar and i can sleep in the night… 😉

Also i will put you back as subscriber on the page to the next time… 😉

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello again
    Just want to ask if Quform is PHP 8.0 compatible? My host will soon activate the php 8 and delete the PHP 7.4
    And also, the extra code i use in my mail template is good for PHP 8?

Thanks in advance

Icemanmx

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Ally.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy