Migration date problem

Home Forums Quform WordPress Migration date problem

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    sbk44
    Participant

Hello,

I have migrated from 1.10.0 to 2.5.0.
    All entries are fine but only the dates : instead of “vendredi, 1 décembre 2017” (friday, 1 december 2017), it shows “jeudi, 1 janvier, 1970” (thursday, 1 january, 1970).
    I have migrated before and after changes in settings (locale, time format), it still not working.
    Could you help me please ?

Thank you by advance,
    best regards.
    Suzanne

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by sbk44.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sbk44
    Participant

Hello,
    if there is no another way to import, I have to deal with this … When do you think the next update will be done ?
    Thank you by advance,
    Suzanne

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sbk44
    Participant

Thank you very much ! I can’t wait for the next update.

Best regards,
    Suzanne

sbk44
    Participant

Hi,
    my client told me that we can change the final date into french date. For example, “vendredi, 1 décembre 2017” would be “01/12/2018”. It would simplify the process ?
    Thank you by advance,
    best regards.
    Suzanne

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

sbk44
    Participant

Hello Ally,

I have updated the plugin and try a migration, but the dates still wrong. So could you give me the code so as to convert in english date format ?
    If the language of the plugin is french, is the english date format (2018-12-01) could be shown in french date format (01-12-2018) ?

Thank you by advance,
    best regards.
    Suzanne

Ally
    Support Staff

sbk44
    Participant

Hi Ally

Thank you very much for the plugin, it works fine to me ! The dates are properly migrated \O/

Just one last thing : after checking some entries, I have seen some characters still html encoding. For example it shows Le jardin d'hélices instead of Le jardin d'hélices.
    Is there a known issue about it ? I haven’t find out any topic on the forum.

Thank you by advance,
    Best regards.
    Suzanne

PS : Happy new year 😀

Ally
    Support Staff

sbk44
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you very much for fixing it so fast !
    Please could you tell me when will be released the next update ? So as to keep my client informed.

Thank you by advance,
    Suzanne

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy