Migration date problem

Home Forums Quform WordPress Migration date problem

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ally 2 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sbk44
    Participant

Hello,

I have migrated from 1.10.0 to 2.5.0.
    All entries are fine but only the dates : instead of “vendredi, 1 décembre 2017” (friday, 1 december 2017), it shows “jeudi, 1 janvier, 1970” (thursday, 1 january, 1970).
    I have migrated before and after changes in settings (locale, time format), it still not working.
    Could you help me please ?

Thank you by advance,
    best regards.
    Suzanne

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  sbk44.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sbk44
    Participant

Hello,
    if there is no another way to import, I have to deal with this … When do you think the next update will be done ?
    Thank you by advance,
    Suzanne

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sbk44
    Participant

Thank you very much ! I can’t wait for the next update.

Best regards,
    Suzanne

sbk44
    Participant

Hi,
    my client told me that we can change the final date into french date. For example, “vendredi, 1 décembre 2017” would be “01/12/2018”. It would simplify the process ?
    Thank you by advance,
    best regards.
    Suzanne

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Be inspired. © 2018 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy