Minimum number of selection for multiselect

Home Forums Quform WordPress Minimum number of selection for multiselect

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ally.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    a.pirouze
    Participant

Hi Ally
    I have read the documentation on how to set a limit on number of selections in multiselect and check boxes, however, is it possible to do the opposite? In other words would you be kind enough to guide me on how I can set a minimum number of selection required for multiselect or check boxes, please?
    Kind Regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Ally.
    a.pirouze
    Participant

Hi Ally
    Thanks for your quick reply. Can the above code be added to the script section of the form, or does it have to go to functions.php.
    Best Regards
    A Pirouze

a.pirouze
    Participant

Hi Ally
    I just noticed, this is a filter so yes it has to be added in functions.php.
    Best Regards
    A. Pirouze

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

a.pirouze
    Participant

Hi Ally
    Many thanks. Our website is managed by a their party. Unfortunately I do not have access to functions.php to add the code, but that is not a problem we can ask the third party to do that for us. I just wondered if I could add it to the script section of the form, but I did not notice it was PHP and not java script.
    I think I will asked our service provider to add the code for us, rather than installing another plugin, just to keep the number of plugins as low as possible.
    Once again thanks for your quick reply, and brilliant product.
    Best Regards
    A. Pirouze

dirklaeremans
    Participant

Hello Ally,

I am trying to force my users to choose at least one element in a checkbox array. Unfortunately, the “valid” filter does to seem to fire at all if none of the options have been chosen, so no error message is shown.

is there any way to force the user to choose at least 1 element.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy