Mobile form submission very slow

Home Forums Quform WordPress Mobile form submission very slow

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    whisper
    Participant

Hello and thank you for your time 🙂

I have two form on the contact page of a clients website, one is set to only display for mobile devices – this works great, however it appears to take a very long time to submit? I have checked the site settings, theme, plugins etc. (everything is the latest version), I am using W3 Cache plugin also, yet the form still is very slow to submit.

I was wondering if you might be able to take a look and suggest something to speed this up, the desktop version seems to function fine. The forms are located here: https://enterprise-storage.com.au/contact/

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you require dashboard access 🙂

tyvm

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

whisper
    Participant

Hello,
    I turned off the notifications for the mobile contact form as suggested and it appears to have solved the slow/hanging submit issue, however there are no emails coming through to the client when the form is submitted, do I need notifications for the email contact information to be sent to the client?

whisper
    Participant

I forgot to mention, I already use Post SMTP and the plugin is working fine with no errors.

I have enabled notifications again as they are not receiving form data emails with it off, is there a work around for this slow/delay with notifications active?

whisper
    Participant

This is the Post SMTP transcript email log from one of the emails sent from the form, it is still taking forever to submit.

mtp:tls:plain://4446.smtp.antispamcloud.com:587

220 mx114.antispamcloud.com ESMTP Exim 20190614.1409 Fri, 21 Jun 2019 07:12:36 +0200
    EHLO enterprise-storage.com.au
    250-mx114.antispamcloud.com Hello web9.hosting-servers.com.au [139.99.166.240]
    250-SIZE
    250-8BITMIME
    250-DSN
    250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
    250-STARTTLS
    250 HELP
    STARTTLS
    220 TLS go ahead
    EHLO enterprise-storage.com.au
    250-mx114.antispamcloud.com Hello web9.hosting-servers.com.au [139.99.166.240]
    250-SIZE
    250-8BITMIME
    250-DSN
    250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
    250 HELP
    AUTH PLAIN
    *snip*
    235 Authentication succeeded
    MAIL FROM:<info@enterprise-storage.com.au>
    250 OK
    RCPT TO:<info@enterprise-storage.com.au>
    250 Accepted
    DATA
    354 Enter message, ending with “.” on a line by itself
    X-Mailer: Postman SMTP 2.0.2 for WordPress (https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-smtp/)
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
    From: Self Storage Caloundra | Enterprise Street Self Storage <info@enterprise-storage.com.au>
    Sender: info@enterprise-storage.com.au
    To: Self Storage Caloundra | Enterprise Street Self Storage <info@enterprise-storage.com.au>
    Reply-To: Jay Contor <jayboyyeahboi@gmail.com>
    Message-Id: <2383861dda4d2e2fa7f38186b6f1d4c3@enterprise-storage.com.au>
    Subject: Storage Price Request from your website
    Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 05:12:34 +0000
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    Content-Disposition: inline
    MIME-Version: 1.0

Name=0D=0A————————-=0D=0AJay Contor=0D=0A=0D=0AEmail add=
    ress=0D=0A————————-=0D=0Ajayboyyeahboi@gmail.com=0D=0A=
    =0D=0AContact phone number=0D=0A————————-=0D=0A048842630=
    8=0D=0A=0D=0AHow can we help?=0D=0A————————-=0D=0ANo tha=
    nk you.=0D=0A=0D=0A

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Ally. Reason: Remove auth info
    whisper
    Participant

This is the Post SMTP – Diagnostic test, I hope these are useful they don’t mean much to me.:

Mailer: postsmtp
    HostName: enterprise-storage.com.au
    cURL Version: 7.65.0
    OpenSSL Version: OpenSSL/1.0.2r
    OS: Linux web9.hosting-servers.com.au 3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.24.9.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Feb 13 08:24:50 EST 2019 x86_64
    PHP: Linux 7.1.30 C
    PHP Dependencies: iconv=Yes, spl_autoload=Yes, openssl=Yes, sockets=Yes, allow_url_fopen=Yes, mcrypt=Yes, zlib_encode=Yes
    WordPress: 5.2.2 en_US UTF-8
    WordPress Theme: Consulting
    WordPress Plugins: All-in-One WP Migration Unlimited Extension, All-in-One WP Migration, Custom Icons by Stylemixthemes, Force Regenerate Thumbnails, Head and Footer Scripts Inserter, Indeed My Testimonials (Visual Composer Version), WPBakery Page Builder, Metronet Tag Manager, Post Duplicator, Post SMTP, Quform, Really Simple SSL, Slider Revolution, Simple Share Buttons Adder, STM Importer, STM Configurations, TinyMCE Advanced, W3 Total Cache, Yoast SEO, WP Admin Menu Manager
    WordPress wp_mail Owner: /home/enterprisestorag/public_html/storeme/wp-content/plugins/post-smtp/Postman/PostmanWpMailBinder.php
    WordPress wp_mail Filter(s): wp_staticize_emoji_for_email
    Postman: 2.0.2
    Postman Sender Domain (Envelope|Message): enterprise-storage.com.au | enterprise-storage.com.au
    Postman Prevent Message Sender Override (Email|Name): No | No
    Postman Active Transport: SMTP (smtp:tls:plain://4446.smtp.antispamcloud.com:587)
    Postman Active Transport Status (Ready|Connected): Yes | Yes
    Postman Deliveries (Success|Fail): 118 | 2

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

whisper
    Participant

Thank you very much for looking into this 🙂

I have replied via email.

whisper
    Participant

Hi there,
    Is there any solution?

🙂

whisper
    Participant

Hi there,

Just wondering if you had a chance to review this again, I am at the stage almost needing to use another form plugin as client needs this fixed, I use your forms on all my sites, this is the first to have this issue and would really like to get this solved. 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

whisper
    Participant

Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate you looking into this for me 🙂

I will change the SMTP info and do some tests, I am sure this will fix it.

Thanks again for all the help

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy