More emails in autoreply recipient element

Home Forums Quform WordPress More emails in autoreply recipient element

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kryspin
    Participant

Hi, thank you a lot for this plugin. But I have one problem right now (I’m trying to register on support forum, but I didn’t get a e-mail with password). So… I created a form with the 3 email address fields and I would like to send autoreply to all of these addresses. But settings give me only one choice. Is possible to select more than one email?

And one more thing What about opportunity to send different reply email to different email (based on a fields in form).

Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kryspin
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your help. I have problem now. I added little more adresses

function mytheme_add_autoreply_bcc($mailer, $form, $attachments)
    {
    $email2 = $form->getValue('iphorm_1_23');
    $email3 = $form->getValue('iphorm_1_32');
    $email4 = $form->getValue('iphorm_1_49');
    $email5 = $form->getValue('iphorm_1_53');
    $email6 = $form->getValue('iphorm_1_71');
    $email7 = $form->getValue('iphorm_1_78');
    $email8 = $form->getValue('iphorm_1_94');
    $email9 = $form->getValue('iphorm_1_101');

if ($email2) {
    $mailer->AddAddress($email2);
    }

if ($email3) {
    $mailer->AddAddress($email3);
    }

if ($email4) {
    $mailer->AddAddress($email4);
    }

if ($email5) {
    $mailer->AddAddress($email5);
    }

if ($email6) {
    $mailer->AddAddress($email6);
    }

if ($email7) {
    $mailer->AddAddress($email7);
    }

if ($email8) {
    $mailer->AddAddress($email8);
    }

if ($email9) {
    $mailer->AddAddress($email9);
    }

$mailer->SingleTo = true;

return $mailer;

but after submitting it send me: An error occurred submitting the form

My debbug is:

[29-Mar-2013 12:10:55 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException' with message 'Invalid address: @' in /data/www/html/zakaznici/www/Flemedia/younglions.cz/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php:498
    Stack trace:
    #0 /data/www/html/zakaznici/www/Flemedia/younglions.cz/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php(438): PHPMailer->AddAnAddress('to', '@', '')
    #1 /data/www/html/zakaznici/www/Flemedia/younglions.cz/wp-content/themes/lotus/functions.php(260): PHPMailer->AddAddress('@')
    #2 [internal function]: mytheme_add_autoreply_bcc(Object(PHPMailer), Object(iPhorm), Array)
    #3 /data/www/html/zakaznici/www/Flemedia/younglions.cz/wp-includes/plugin.php(173): call_user_func_array('mytheme_add_aut...', Array)
    #4 /data/www/html/zakaznici/www/Flemedia/younglions.cz/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php(812): apply_filters('iphorm_pre_send...', Object(PHPMailer), Object(iPhorm), Array)
    #5 /data/www/html/zakaznici/www/Flemedia/younglions.cz/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php(486): iphorm_process_form()
    #6 [internal function] in /data/www/html/zakaznici/www/Flemedia/younglions.cz/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php on line 498

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kryspin
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your reply. I check all fields and everything are of type “Email Address”. Our form is here http://younglions.cz/prihlaska/

It’s register form for a competition and an applicant can submit more teams (max 4 teams = 8 emails). Error is always if you submit less teams than is a limit.

I think that form and code wants to send email to all teams, but sometimes applicant send just 2 teams.

Ally
    Support Staff

kryspin
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Looks like it works! Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Kryspin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy