Most but not all submissions come through

Home Forums Quform WordPress Most but not all submissions come through

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    barrysherry
    Participant

love Love LOVE the Quform plug in! But my frustration is equal to all the possibilities I see for its application. I have tested both PhP Mail() and SMTP (using now). Most, but not all, the submissions come through as email notifications although, best I can tell, when a user clicks Submit they receive notification on their web page that the submission was successful and, best I can tell, 100% are in the Entries folder. It’s not by domain submission. Some user aol addresses make it through. Some do not. Some yahoo.com make it. Some do not. Tested SMTP – it works (true). I think the solution is beyond my pay grade. I am HOPING for a solution as I love this product! Any help will be appreciated!!!

barrysherry
    Participant

My host is ixWebHosting. They report they are not blocking emails.

barrysherry
    Participant

When I went to SMTP I apparently put in an email address for SMTP Host instead of ‘localhost.’ When I tested that it did not work. I then tried localhost and it mostly worked. I spent some quality chat time with the techs in the chat room at ixWebhosting. As explained to me (at 1:44 a.m. who knows what I remember) the server held that value which effected some of the submissions. Anastasia cleared those out and it has been working like a charm ever since.

Lesson Learned: Put in localhost the first time as your value. If you did not, talk to your service team to clean any old values out.

Problem solved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy