Move the label to the right side

Home Forums Quform WordPress Move the label to the right side

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nonavich
    Participant

Hey, I live in israel and my website is in hebrew.
    I ues your plugin, in your plugin i can move the label above, inside or left, but i can’t move it to the right side.

Is there a way to do that, i mean i want the text to be above but in the right side like in the photo.
    Or even make the “label placement –> left but the label will be in the right side.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

nonavich
    Participant

I think i got it.

The popup option don’t work for me, i’m using ElegantThemes and i read thhis guid :https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/troubleshooting/popup-forms/the-requested-content-cannot-be-loaded

But i didn’t understand where i can find this : /epanel/page_templates/js/et-ptemplates-frontend.js

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy