Multi Language forms

Home Forums Quform PHP Multi Language forms

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    transam
    Participant

Hi Al/ Ally,

Can you please explain me which files need editing when I want to make 4 forms with 4 different languages?
    They are basically 4 different forms on 4 different contact pages, but I want to use only one instance of Quform PHP.

And an other point: Is it not time to sell the forms and websites elsewhere? I just had to pay $1,- “handling Fee”. For god sake I never had to pay that in my whole life! I know you have nothing to do with the Envato rules but I think it keeps a lot of people away from paying for their licenses. The “handling fee” came up the already huge price increase on Envato. I don’t mind paying you guys, but paying to pay is nonsense.

Regards & Thanks,
    David

transam
    Participant

Found the solution my self! But do I need some extra code for the use of 4 forms on the website?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by transam.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

transam
    Participant

Thanks Ally,
    Was looking for this:
    //// 2 forms on one website initialize form again

if ($.isFunction($.fn.Quform)) {
    $(‘form.quform’).Quform();
    }
    ///////////
    But found it in some old post. I’m using a Ajax driven website that’s why I needed it.

Regards,

David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy