Multipage Questionnaire

Home Forums Quform WordPress Multipage Questionnaire

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bastien
    Participant

Hello,

Great plugin.

I have to create a multipage questionnaire and what I have managed to do so far is to create 3 pages with 3 different questionnaires. When page 1/questionnaire 1 is complete, hitting the submit button takes you to page 2 where questionnaire 2 is. Same to get to page 3 with quform 3.

This methods sends me 3 emails which is a problem, especially if 2 visitors fill in the questionnaire at the same time, I will not know which answers belong to whom (the name is not asked on each page).

What is the solution to send me a final email after questionnaire 3 with ALL the answers of the 3 pages of that one person at once? Is there an option to recognize the ip address or something? Or is there a multipage option I have not discovered??

Thank you in advance for your help.

Bastien

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Bastien
    Participant

Hi,

Yes I applied your technique, it works well. I also included the ip address in the message subject for an easier organization.

Do you know when the multiple page feature will be available / next major version will be released?

Cheers

Bastien

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MarTecker
    Participant

Allan – any chance this can be fastracked? We just bought your plugin and its just AWESOME !! So many thanks…. 🙂

We’d actually like to use your plugin to build a QnA kind of functionality. If not this, can you recommend any other way of doing this?

Thanks,
    Esha

Ally
    Support Staff

jdcarpenter2
    Participant

Ally – it’s been a few months and I was wondering if this multipage feature had been completed yet?? Otherwise, I am going to have a VERY long form. 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy