Multiple pop-up Quforms in widget or on a single page does not work

Home Forums Quform WordPress Multiple pop-up Quforms in widget or on a single page does not work

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ddalton1
    Participant

I’m a rookie so if I’m asking something that’s has a very simple answer please excuse my ignorance.
    I have added several popup Quform widgets in a sidebar but only the first popup form works, when any of the others are selected, second, third, fourth in the list nothing happens. .

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ddalton1
    Participant

Ally – thank you for the quick response. Here’s the link to “our services” page. http://ddalton.info/our-services-3/

Quform popups are located in the right sidebar.

You will also see links to both forms inserted in the pages’ main body. I created pages for each thinking I could use this method as an alternative work around if I was not able to get multiple pop ups to work

Thanks again.

Dale

P.S. – BTW great theme, great forum.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

ddalton1
    Participant

Thanks for looking.

No shortcodes or custom code in any of the forms. Will fix the JS error and see if that takes care of issue.

Ally
    Support Staff

ddalton1
    Participant

Resolved popup issue – Just as Ally suspected the JS error was causing the issue. Found error in custom.js that was included with the theme I purchased. Compared the custom.js with a newer version and found that that section of code had been removed. Replaced my custom.js with the newer version and problem solved.

Thanks Ally

Dale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy