- June 22, 2020 at 5:47 pm #31567
We use the form frequently for people in the field on various iPhones and these forms continue to cause issues since we did the last update.
1. After pressing the submit button, a circle appears which spins endlessly and the form does not submit.
2. The conditional logic fields aren’t displaying correctly. All fields are often showing immediately instead of appearing as they are programmed to display after a selection.
These are the main two problems. We’ve had these same issues in Safari and Chrome on these iPhones.
Thank you for your help with this.June 23, 2020 at 10:34 am #31571July 6, 2020 at 5:18 pm #31629
I sent you an email to email@example.com with those details. Please let me know if you received it ok.
Onna StewartJuly 7, 2020 at 11:00 am #31633July 8, 2020 at 3:31 am #31639
Ok, thank you for looking into this. I did test it with a default WP theme, but will try it again while deactivating all plugins except Quform.
OnnaJuly 8, 2020 at 5:25 am #31642
I now remember I did do all this testing before a couple weeks ago. I just did it again and when deactivating all plugins but Quform and testing on iPhone 8 v.13 in Chrome, we continue to have the following issues in the Bridge theme, Twenty Twenty theme, and Customizr theme:
1. Conditional logic doesn’t work.
2. Calendar field and Time fields do not display properly.
It doesn’t seem to be an issue with plugins nor themes – it seems to be something that went wrong with the Quform upon the update itself. This has been really frustrating. I’ve been looking into other forms but I really like Quform for what we use this for and don’t want to have to change it unless I have to. Do you have any other suggestions?
OnnaJuly 8, 2020 at 7:51 am #31646
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.