Multiple reCAPTCHAs on one page

Home Forums Quform WordPress Multiple reCAPTCHAs on one page

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    gbccares
    Participant

I have a staff page with multiple contact forms, each with their own reCAPTCHA. The reCAPTCHA only shows on the first form.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gbccares
    Participant

Well, I’m having issues with the built in CAPTCHA not working, it gives me the “The Value Does Not Match” error. How well does the Honeypot CAPTCHA work?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gbccares
    Participant

Thank you Ally. I’ll try the Honeypot CAPTACHA. I fiddled with the Plugins Yesterday and I think it’s either the Theme or PHP, probable the Theme though.

totdesign
    Participant

I have the same problem but a bit stranger….

It works fine on Google chrome. If I use explorer or Mozilla firefox, it gives the same mistake.

Example: beterzitten.nl

totdesign
    Participant

I have disabled the Captcha for a moment. I have it installed at my staging area.

http://beterzitten.staging.wpengine.com/

totdesign
    Participant

It seems there is a problem with the caching of my website and the plugin. I’ve placed my site on a staging area and the problem didn’t exist, everything worked fine.

Could you look in to it. I can’t disable my caching system on my website but I would like to continue as well with the QUform plugin. Hope you can find a solution.

totdesign
    Participant

A screenshot of firefox on live site and staging site. Explorer does the same. chrome goes well on both.

totdesign
    Participant

again, files to big

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy