Multiple Tables

Home Forums Quform WordPress Multiple Tables

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lawrencepepper
    Participant

I have a form in which data collected needs to be saved to two different tables within my database.

Is this possible, how can I accomplish this using the form builder.

L

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Jesus
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Regarding this matter. Currently I’m saving data from my form into a database using the Settings Database option and that’s working fine.

However, I also need to include a some other data into another table, so having this function it might affect my current setting configuration.

Is it possible to keep my current settings database options and include this function just for the other table? If yes, will you please clarify this for me?

Thanks in advance,

Jesus

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Jesus
    Participant

Thank you Ally, will give this a try!

Jesus
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Is it possible to insert the date value on the functions.php code like this?

// Set the values to save into table 1
    $data1 = array(
    'name' => $form->getValueAsString('iphorm_2_1'),
    'email' => $form->getValueAsString('iphorm_2_2'),
    'contact_comment_posted_date' => {submit_date|Y-m-d H:i:s},
    );

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy