Multiply the values of two drop down fields

Home Forums Quform WordPress Multiply the values of two drop down fields

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MOVOX
    Participant

Hi, I have two drop down fields:

– Drop-down field “A” has multiple selections each with a $ value entered in the element settings related Value field; and
    – Drop-down field “B” has a few selections each with a number value (e.g. 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 etc.) entered in the element settings related Value field.

I need to multiply the selected value from field “A” with the selected value from field “B” (e.g. A x B); and
    Display the total value in two separate HTML fields which are located on two different pages within the form.

I’ve checked your forums but cannot find any reference where the numbers to be multiplied are already entered in the element settings value fields.

Hoping you can assist.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MOVOX
    Participant

Thanks Ally, code works. What changes if I need to display 2 decimal points?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MOVOX
    Participant

Thanks Ally, code works perfectly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy