My sites running Quform are throwing error messages – Problem in server?

Home Forums Quform WordPress My sites running Quform are throwing error messages – Problem in server?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    diegocanal
    Participant

Hi,

First of all, I believe this is a problem I am having on my server (my server’s fault), which is a dedicated one but managed by my ISP, its support team is trying to solve it but in the mean time I was wondering if you could help me out, as those error messages are related to Quform.

I have been using Quform for years and this is the first time I am having an issue of this nature.

The error messages say:

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_c8e06c7dc16616a5921bf8c96d1f201a, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in /homepages/30/d529233942/htdocs/piscinas_castro/piscinascastro/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php on line 44

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_c8e06c7dc16616a5921bf8c96d1f201a, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_64e186394139f7608b5a2ed3ab0e4642, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in /homepages/30/d529233942/htdocs/debelare/web/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php on line 44

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_64e186394139f7608b5a2ed3ab0e4642, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Any tip about these error messages would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Diego

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

diegocanal
    Participant

Hi Ally,

It has already been solved by my host, they have given me the following explanation:

This incidence is due to that it has not been defined a temporary directory for the plugin. We have performed the following actions:

– Create a directory within the installation of wordpress, e.g. “tmp1”

– Give 777 permissions to that directory

– In wp -config.php we have added this line:

session_save_path ( ' tmp1 ');

These sites have been running with Quform for years with no issues. Could you please think of what could have caused this issue in all these sites simultaneously?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

diegocanal
    Participant

Hey Ally,

My host has confirmed that the “Disk quota exceeded (122)” error was caused by a maintenance task they run that night. It prevented the plugin from accessing the root folder where it was the temporary folder. I have plenty of free space on my disk, it was just that blockage.

Anyway, this issue has been caused by my server. This thread can be closed.

Thank you for your assistance. It has been very kind of you.

Regards,
    Diego

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy