MySQL database

Home Forums Quform PHP MySQL database

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SBenoit
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m strugling with something and I hope you can help.
    i’m using Google Suite email with their SMTP, but there is a limit of 2000 submissions per day. When the limit is reach, Google close the valve and the submissions are lost.

As a solution, I decide to save the data in a MySQL database as a backup, and I hope, it will allow me to retrieve the “lost” submissions…

But there is an important data that I need to add in it, or all this become a bit useless… I need to know if the submissions are successfully sent or not. And export the ones that were blocked by Google.

Do you think it’s possible? Some other plugins have a “STATUS” database column that record that information. But I can’t find anything similar in Quform.
    Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

SBenoit
    Participant

Ok thanks a lot. I didn’t know that plugin… It seems really nice. I’ve already check SMTP services, but they are too expensive.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy