Need dynamic Solution for "When to load files"

Home Forums Quform WordPress Need dynamic Solution for "When to load files"

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    a2c
    Participant

Hi,

I know your solution for long time to manually add the IDs where the Form should load the necessary Files.
    We can´t do it like this anymore, because it would be too much work to change the IDs every time.
    After an update the IDs would be gone too.

So – do you have another Solution?
    We don´t understand why this Plugin has to be loaded in the head of the frontpage?

This would be my next Question:

How can we bring the js Files in the footer of our Page?
    We know that there are (depending of the Usage) in our case 6 js Files in the Footer already.
    But still in the head:

iphorm-form-builder/css/styles.css
    iphorm-form-builder/js/uniform/themes/default/default.css

iphorm-form-builder/js/iphorm.js

wp-includes/js/swfupload/swfupload.js
    wp-includes/js/swfobject.js
    wp-includes/js/swfupload/plugins/swfupload.swfobject.js
    wp-includes/js/swfupload/plugins/swfupload.queue.js

Why do the plugin use so many different files? Couldn´t you combine these Files into 1 or 2?
    For swf uplodad 4 different… and because of your Plugin – a User can see the structure of our Website – in this case the WordPress wp-includes Folder.

In the Footer these Files (Why datepicker is loaded? – we dont´t use that feature in the form):

iphorm-form-builder/js/jquery.form.min.js
    iphorm-form-builder/js/jquery.smooth-scroll.min.js
    iphorm-form-builder/js/uniform/jquery.uniform.min.js
    iphorm-form-builder/js/jquery.infieldlabel.min.js
    wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.core.min.js
    wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.datepicker.min.js

But the most important Question is, that we need a dynamic Solution, when and where the files are being loaded. Something in the functions, where it will check if there is the shrotcode and only then it should load… something like this.

Thanks anyway for this great Plugin and your time.

Greets
    Martin

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

a2c
    Participant

Hi,

a big “thank you” for your reply.
    We are currently setting up a new Version of our Website – as for now we have around 600.000 visits/month – so our goal is to reduce every additional request on the page.
    The Version of our copy is currently 1.4.9 – ist this the newest one? Because with this version we have this amount of files in the code…

We are looking forward to the new update and thank you again for your suggestions!

Greetz
    Martin

a2c
    Participant

Sorry, I looked by myself and realized it was not the latest Version.

Now I got it.

Reduces Files in the Code as you wrote!

Thanks for that!

Greetz
    Martin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy