Need Method to Tally Items in Dropdown Form Items

Home Forums Quform WordPress Need Method to Tally Items in Dropdown Form Items

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    madler99
    Participant

I am looking for a way to tally the items in a series of select menus. For example, there might be a series of 5 select menus that allow the user to select a whole number between 0 and 5. If the user selected 3 for select menu 1, 2 for select menu 2, 3 for select menu 3, 5 for select menu 4, and 0 for select menu 5, the total of their selections would be 13. I would like the form to NOT submit if the total is greater than a set number. So, if the set number is 11, then the user in this case would get a message telling them they had selected too many items.

I’m hoping this makes some sense and that there is a good solution for this. Thanks for any ideas!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

madler99
    Participant

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I knew there would be a way. I’ll take a look.

madler99
    Participant

By the way, it worked like a charm. Thank you so much! Happy New Year to you.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy