New Forms don't work

Home Forums Quform WordPress New Forms don't work

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    charmenoir
    Participant

Hi !

I’m using quform in a large website with different forms, and now I have to add a new one.
    The strange thing is:
    All the OLD FORMS WORK, but the NEW FORMS DON’T WORK. I tried to change a lot of options and stuff but without results, in the end I duplicated an old working form and I tried the clone: also this one doesn’t work.
    It’s a very strange situation because only the new one or the new duplicated don’t work, the old ones are in function.

What’s happening ?

Thank you

F

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

charmenoir
    Participant

Hi !

No no, the form doesn’t give errors or similar. The form give the success message, but the mail and the reply mail doesn’t arrive. I tried in different ways with different e-mail address but nothing. We don’t receive the mail.

Unfortunately I can’t give you link in public because it’s a real website and the customer privacy doesn’t allow me to give data to you. ç_ç

I only ask if you know it’s possible a similar situation, I think it’s strange that some forms work and anothers don’t work. The mail module is working, isn’t it ?

Thank u !

charmenoir
    Participant

Ok ok My Lords , I made new tests.

I found this: the forms work with an e-mail address set as a recipient etc…. If I change the email address the forms doesn’t send the messages/mail. It says it’s all ok and it saves the inserted data in the “entries” section but It doesn’t send the e-mail.

Do you know why ? 😀

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy