New forms not displaying

Home Forums Quform WordPress New forms not displaying

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mag07
    Participant

Hello again,

I’ve just created a new form to add to the website and for some reason it will not display – all the other forms used through out are fine.

http://www.horizonq8.com/landlord-zone/ – empty space between the two dividers.

Working form – http://www.horizonq8.com/property/mahboula-furnished-two-bedroom-apartment-wpool-3/

Tried the shortcode on different pages with no luck.

Would appreciate any help.

I have tried disabling all plugins, seems to have no effect.
    I have not updated the theme in 6 months, only update performed was WordPress, previous version to last couple of days ago. I can’t say if the problem arose before hand or after as I did not try to ad forms until today.
    I have added one plugin in the last month, and that is Widget CSS Classes – removing it completely doesn’t help the issue.

Thanks for your help 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mag07
    Participant

Hello, cheers for quick reply and yes, simply copied the shortcode from the insert to Webpage section of Quform. Tried again just now and no luck :S I’ll keep on trying to eliminate potential culprits but any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mag07
    Participant

Email sent, ty:)

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy