New Project, can Quform do it?

Home Forums Quform WordPress New Project, can Quform do it?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wdrescher
    Participant

I am getting ready to work on a project that will allow customers of the company who are at the website to upload a picture and fill out a few fields on a form and then when finished all the users of the website can see the entries on the website somewhere in a nice list view…. Is this possible?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

wdrescher
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply, you guys are on it!

As I read a little bit of it I notice that it creates a new post – we might have 500 people submitting forms to show up… Does it create a new post everytime – I figured it would grab the upload image, fields, etc from the database and just use a technique to show them using a shortcode or some other method…

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

wdrescher
    Participant

Thanks, I know that there’s a plugin for Nextgen gallery that you can upload images and add a description or title and it shows up in the gallery above but I wanted most fields and figured this would be something Quform could do since it is a powerful plugin…

We manufacture rifle parts and were thinking of having a special “Showoff your build” area. I was going to put a form on the page with an upload spot for a picture – their name – what kind of parts they used, etc. Then when they hit submit it will be added to the database and show up in a list view on the same or seperate page. It would probably show the image up top and the fields below it and then a seperator and show another submission below…

Just wanted you guys to get exactly what I am looking for it to do… I don’t want to have to custimize some other plugin when I really like how Quform works. I know you guys can present a list view since it shows in th ebackend all the form submissions so this might be something it can do… Either way thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy