No form is rendered on page

Home Forums Quform WordPress No form is rendered on page

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    canton
    Participant

Hi!

I have just purchased the Quform plugin, because it looks like it will perfectly fulfill what I need for one of my customer’s web projects.

I have now activated the plugin and added the first form: simply containing one element: an email address field. Then I have added this to a page using the shortcode, and the result is that nothing is rendered at the page. Not even an empty div or anything.

To check whether it is a problem with the template in use, I installed the same plugin on a locally running page, same problem: nothing rendered. Then, I used a fresh installed WordPress instance, installed the plugin there and it works fine. Afterwards, I installed the theme that I have in use on the live page, and it is still working fine.

Can you give me any hints on how to debug what the problem really is?

Thanks a lot in advance

Christian

canton
    Participant

Umm… Whatever I did, after some times re-adding the same form to the same page, I now have it working. This is strange.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy