Not receiving e-mail notification of a form submission

Home Forums Quform WordPress Not receiving e-mail notification of a form submission

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lucmercx
    Participant

There seems to be more users with e-mail receiving problems but I would like to add mine as I cannot fix this and have tried the suggested solutions without any effect.

Our host requires the e-mail address in the from field to be one of domain Quform is hosted on. No problem, we are using for over a half year now an e-mail address associated with the domain.

Now the strange part, the customer auto responder “Thanks for submitting our form” mail works fine. However the mail with the entered information for us (website owner) is not received or sent… I’ve entered different receiving e-mail address and nothing works.

I’ve bought Quform about 8 times and use it on all our websites on the same host. They all work fine…

I use the latest version of the plugin and WP version 3.9.2. (did already update to 4.0 but this did not fix this problem…).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lucmercx
    Participant

I have send you mail. Thanks in advance!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lucmercx
    Participant

Hello Ally,

I’ve tried with one recipients. I’ve added the other two for testing purposes.

lucmercx
    Participant

Just to be more accurate; also with one receipient the mail is not sent. I deleted the two others but it still doesn’t work.

lucmercx
    Participant

Ok, Ally, a funny thing. As I use the Quform module on 8 sites I have done the following. I have exported the form from the module and imported it on another site. On this other site I also encounter the same problem… so it seems to be in the form.

Any ideas or rebuild the form from scratch?

Ally
    Support Staff

lucmercx
    Participant

Just to update and closing:

Our shared server IP was listed on a blacklist so Gmail marked the mails as spam and did not even deliver them in the spam box but deleted them before delivery….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy