Not receiving forms

Home Forums Quform WordPress Not receiving forms

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    64coach
    Participant

Hello,
    Love your product! But out of no where i dont receive any submitted forms. If i enter data into a form and submit i get no errors.

I do not receive any form that is submitted. I do get the reply to form (thank you for submitting ). I am correct in assuming that i should receive an email (with the form data) to me from someone submitting a form. I shouldnt have to rely on checking the quforms on wordpress correct.

Any ideas why this would be happening? I didnt add any new pluggins or changed anything.

Thank you for your help.

64coach

http://www.skydivenewyork.com/tandem-skydive/ the form “Sign Up for a Tandem Skydive Now”

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

64coach
    Participant

Ally,
    The forms worked fine a couple of days ago. I didnt change anything or add and new plugins. Not sure what happened. I tried those items before posting this issue.

Its strange, the person sending the form gets the reply back that the form was submitted and someone will get back to them. But i did not receive any emails from the form data.

Anything else i can try?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy