Not receiving notification email

Home Forums Quform WordPress Not receiving notification email

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jalmz
    Participant

Hi,

Please help, I followed this steps but no luck..

Not receiving notification email

my website is host by bluehost while email and domain hosted by Yahoo webhosting.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jalmz
    Participant

hi Ally,

I tried all the solution. Still not received notifications email.. please help..

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jalmz
    Participant

Thank you sir Ally, Notification email works before, but after the update.. its failed to send notification email..

Email sent. thanks

jalmz
    Participant

Hi sir Ally, any update po?

Ally
    Support Staff

jalmz
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I tested the QuForm 1.7.3 and It fixes my long time problem “Not Receiving notification Email” so therefore theres a problem with the latest version of quform.. 1.7.9

In 1.7.3 Version my problem is that i cannot find the admin link for “quform”

Can you solve this glitch Ally? and can you fix the notification email on 1.7.9?

Thanks for this great plugin..

Regards

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy