Not sending mail to MS office 365 Exchange

Home Forums Quform PHP Not sending mail to MS office 365 Exchange

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jomath
    Participant

My client uses MS Office 365 Exchange via GoDaddy. The MX records are correct, and the account is receiving all emails except those sent via Quform within their website. Is there a particular configuration to allow Office 365 to receive email?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jomath
    Participant

Thank you so much! It seems that Office 365 requires $config[‘from’] to be associated with the hosting account (Solution #1 from the link above). Using the array option allowed me to make it look like emails were coming from ‘Company Website’ and just attached it to info@company.com

Solution #4 seems like it would be an option if I really wanted emails to look as though they were sent directly from the sender’s email with my inbox.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy