Notification/Autoresponse email format

Home Forums Quform WordPress Notification/Autoresponse email format

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    actnt
    Participant

the notification email format is too wide and would like to “tweek” it a little bit. Is there any way to customize or adjust this a little? Would like to remove shading and adjust width of rows if possible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

patdundee
    Participant

Wrong post replied to sorry 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by patdundee.
    actnt
    Participant

Is this issue going to be resolved in the next update as your message stated?

actnt
    Participant

Still waiting on a reply to this request. Please reply.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

vegastriguy
    Participant

I went ahead and used the HTML provided above…but, this is a new website I am working on and I have not created in v2.0 before….did you update anything since this posting allowing for a different customization to modify the width of the notification email?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy