Null" string display in default or custom error message

Home Forums Quform WordPress Null" string display in default or custom error message

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lcg
    Participant

Hello,

Re: Quforms v1.51

I was receiving a “Null” display error message in required form fields. I typed in a custom error message to see if it would fix things and it again gave the same “Null” error display in required fields. I did go over your documentation, faqs, troubleshooting, etc.

I then decided to deactivate v1.51, rename folder and go back to v1.4.18 and upon activation, it pulled up the same forms on the db and it no longer gave the Null error but “This field is required” message, I also tried a custom message in one of the fields and that also worked, displaying new custom message.

Is it posssible for you to fix this? I would like to upgrade to allow responsive forms and all new features. Althought I will go back to 1.4.18 in development web site I can go ahead and show you results now and also with 1.51 installed so you can see difference using same forms stored in db or let me know how I can help to resolve this.

Thanks!

Albert

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lcg
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Did you install and try both versions?

I have done better, and I hope this will help resolve issue quicker.

I have installed fresh copy of WP 4.1.1, no skins, just WPress’ default skin, in addition I have installed both plugins, 1.4.18 & 1.5.1, I have also downloaded your Quick Contact Form and imported it in the QuForm database.

Right now, 1.4.18 is activated, from WP Dashboard, click Visit Site and click Send button and you will see that the required fields respond with default message. Now, go back to Dashboard, deactivate 1.4.18 and activate 1.5.1 and try the Send button, “Null” will be displayed in required fields.

I have sent you path/login info, as your request, please check your email and thank you for quick response and hopefully you will be able to resolve this soon, thanks again!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by lcg.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lcg
    Participant

Hello Ally,

I really do not remember modifying the file, SORRY that I overlooked this and for the time taken and any inconvenience caused you.

I do however appreciate you having taken the time to resolve this.

THANK YOU from prompt response/great support.

Regards,

Albert

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy