Only blank page showing up on frontend

Home Forums Quform WordPress Only blank page showing up on frontend

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gioacchino
    Participant

Hi and thank you for a wonderful plugin! I really love it!

There is just one thing I have trouble with but this is the most important thing: my form is not shown on the website. Even the whole page where I inserted the shortcode is completely blank with no HTML in it.

What can I do? I’m using the Storepress theme for WordPress which is an integrated e-commerce plugin/theme solution I bought on themeforest. Unfortunately it’s no longer supported since the author can’t be reached anymore. Sad but true.

Do you have any advice? I’m using WP 3.5.1 with the latest version of Storepress. Are there any known conflicts with other plugins?

Many thanks in advance!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gioacchino
    Participant

Hi Ally,

thanks for your feedback. I’ve checked the ticks at the “Server compatibility” and they are all green.

When I change the wp-config.php to debug mode I still get a completely blank page with no debug messages! It’s like the whole page doesn’t exist.

This is all I get from the developer tools in Chrome:

<html>
    <head>
    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="chrome-extension://cpngackimfmofbokmjmljamhdncknpmg/style.css"><script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="chrome-extension://cpngackimfmofbokmjmljamhdncknpmg/page_context.js"></script>
    </head>
    <body screen_capture_injected="true">
    </body>
    </html>

Completely weired.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gioacchino
    Participant

…and I just bought and installed your plugin yesterday: Version 1.4.1

gioacchino
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I changed the wp-config.php for debug logging but there is no debug.log on the server after reloading the page with the form!

Ally
    Support Staff

gioacchino
    Participant

I got the debug.log running and there seems to be a conflict with one php-file of the e-commerce theme I’m using and one missing class in it:

PHP Fatal error: Class ‘inventory’ not found […]/wp-content/themes/[…]/framework/core/extensions/mycart/core/flow/Flow.php on line 106

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy