OpenSSL Linux OpenSUSE

Home Forums Quform WordPress OpenSSL Linux OpenSUSE

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dynamiccafm
    Participant

My quform plugin was working fine until a couple weeks ago. I was using php mail() to route the incoming leads to a gmail address.

My IP is now blacklisted and all emails are going to spam, but they are still coming through.

I decided to setup a separate SMTP based form using gmail to route the contact form leads to make sure it works. It doesn’t work. I have OpenSSL enabled too. I’m getting “An error occured submitting form” pop up message.

Here is the smtp based form: http://www.dynamiccafm.com/test
    Here is a php info script that proves I have OpenSSL enabled on the server: http://www.dynamiccafm.com/test.php

Please help me get my contact form working again!

dynamiccafm
    Participant

Here are my Gmail SMTP settings in Quform:

Email sending method: SMTP
    SMTP host: smtp.gmail.com
    SMTP port: 465
    SMTP encryption: SSL
    SMTP username: info@dynamiccafm.com
    SMTP password: *****

dynamiccafm
    Participant

Patiently waiting for a fix….

dynamiccafm
    Participant

Is anyone available for support?

dynamiccafm
    Participant

Ok is anyone else not getting any support? I’m ready to request a refund. This is ridiculous.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

dynamiccafm
    Participant

I tried the link on the server and it didn’t change anything. I waited 10 minutes like it said.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

dynamiccafm
    Participant

I enabled debug logging, and no error message can be found in the log.

I installed Easy WP SMTP and when I put the same smtp settings that I’m using in Quform it works. The email gets sent using Easy WP SMTP. Does this mean it’s an issue with the Quform plugin?

Ally
    Support Staff

dynamiccafm
    Participant

Ok, just sent you everything.

FYI – I used the debug logging guide to log errors, and there are some logs, but I don’t see any errors in them.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy