Option Group

Home Forums Quform WordPress Option Group

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ajpinto
    Participant

Hello,
    Is option group functionality available yet? I don’t see the settings for it.

support

Hi,

Do you have an example of what you want to achieve ? We are working hard on the new version with a lot of updates that will help you but I’ll be glad to guide you for now.

Regards,

Félix

ajpinto
    Participant

I have a list of physicians grouped by specialty. I need to duplicate this organization scheme in the drop down menu so users can easily locate their desired physician by specialty.

support

Hi,

You could always use conditional logic to show the dropdown for chosing physicians based on the choice of speciality. Just create one dropdown for physician per speciality and show it only if the speciality is chosen.

Another solution would be with jQuery, where you could hide some physicians from the list when they aren’t in the speciality chosen.

Does this helps ?

Félix

ajpinto
    Participant

that solution occurred to me, but it conflicts with my end goal. i added a dynamic default choice so physicians could use the appointment link for patients setting up an appointment with their name pre-populated. adding additional drop downs for each specialities complicates this greatly. I know its still possible, but it’s far more work and much more difficult.

i have to be honest, as a developer myself, im kinda disappointed that a standard (and old) functionality such as this is not supported by your plugin.

support

Hi,

Totally understandable ! We have been (and still are!) working hard on the new version of this plugin for a long time, and it will include some features to help you do those kind of thing.

Meanwhile, have you tried adding some jQuery to customize dropdown depending on speciality chosen ? It will be faster than adding dropdowns if you’re a developper.

Regards,

Félix

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy